For UK Students
Did you know that more than 70% of people who smoke want to stop? That's right! More than 70%. These days, it is easy to become addicted to nicotine by using cigarettes, e-cigarettes (JUUL), snus, and other nicotine products. UK has tobacco treatment specialists, health professionals who have specialized expertise to help you stop. While stopping may seem like a tall mountain to climb, you can succeed. If you are in the more than 70% who want to stop using nicotine products, here are some tips.
- Tips To Stop Smoking
- The 5 steps you can take to start your journey towards becoming smoke free.
- UHS Tobacco Treatment Services
- Free to UK Students
- Quit Here!
- Resources for UK Students and Spouses
- UK Counseling Center Tobacco Treatment Resources
- The UK Counseling Center (UKCC) is committed to helping students make healthy lifestyle choices.
- Proud to be a Tobacco Free Campus
- UK Celebrates 10 Years of Being Tobacco-Free.
- #iCanEndTheTrend Website
- Tobacco use prevention services for youth, families, and community members across Kentucky.